Join 5miles, a growing e-learning business
Are you interested in helping others learn new skills in an inspiring, fun and effective way? Are you pursuing a career in writing, consultancy or business intelligence?
At 5miles, our passion is building a world where professionals and organizations improve themselves on a daily basis in an inspiring, fun and effective way. Our ‘5 minutes a day approach’ empowers professionals to easily improve their skills, work smarter and have a bigger impact. We are now at the forefront of online professional skills development, and our clients are among the leading Dutch banks, insurance companies and advisory firms.
As our new content author, you will support the core of 5miles. As part of a young, creative and flexible team, you will strategically drive the development of our content in close alignment with the needs of our clients.
What is it like to work with us?
Our dynamic, spirited work environment includes great coffee, free lunch, epic team events and the addictive buzz that comes from working at a scale-up!
Your main responsibilities
- Generate ideas for online learning tracks together with our clients and the team
- Turn great ideas into training materials in the most efficient and effective way
- Evaluate and peer review the new training materials
- Improve training materials based on client and/or user feedback
- Collaborate closely with the content development team to manage the content creation process
- A strong communicator, fluent in Dutch and English
- A seasoned writer, who can convey technical concepts in concise and compelling ways
- A team player, who can take and give feedback constructively
- Analytical, able to see the story behind data
- Proactive, willing to work hard and result-driven
- You know your way around Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with tools used in corporate environments (SAP, Salesforce, Slack, …)
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours per week, for at least 3 months
- Start date – as soon as possible!
What we offer
- Get direct results. Your work will often have a direct and tangible impact on our clients
- Be valued. We encourage you to bring forward your own ideas and initiatives
- Try things out. As part of a fun, diverse and international team, you will also get support and opportunity to work in other fields and get a good chance to find out what fits you best
- Be where it’s happening. The Amsterdam tech scene is booming! Our office is in the centre of Amsterdam, and we share it with other promising and fast-growing companies
- A nice reward. An attractive salary with the possibility to grow into a permanent job
If you recognise yourself in this profile, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Learning is life-long. 5miles is designed to help you make effective learning a daily habit, one that supports your professional goals, and helps you build your own success.
We give you the way, all you need is the will.