E-learning Content Development Internship
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn”
Come on board and pick up great business and writing skills while helping business professionals get better at their jobs! 5miles is a startup that changes the way people learn by making learning a daily, fun habit. Our ‘5 minutes a day approach’ encourages people to take ownership of learning and solve a new challenge each day.
As a Content Team Intern, you will work together with our Authors to turn their ideas into high-quality training materials. You’ll also have the opportunity to get introduced to the different departments and business operations. As a side project, you can take on challenges in areas you find interesting, such as software development or marketing.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create understandable, interesting and comprehensive training materials (text and graphics)
- Ensure the training materials are kept at a consistent high quality by implementing user feedback and making improvements to the available trainings
- You are studying or have recently completed your academic study in business, consultancy, finance, communications or journalism.
- You have a way with words and are fluent in English, preferably also Dutch.
- You love to create high-quality, accurate and concise texts and cool visuals to go with them.
- You know your way around Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- You’d like to work in a small, dedicated team and you know how to manage your time.
- You like helping others learn and are a fast learner yourself.
What we offer
- Learn. You’ll improve your analytical and writing skills in a challenging environment.
- Contribute. Get the satisfaction of directly contributing to the 5miles learning library and the feeling you’re part of something positive.
- Be valued. Our office is a space where you are encouraged to bring forward ideas and initiatives.
- Try things out. We are a diverse, international team of fun, ambitious and business-minded people who will support you if you want to see what other departments are up to. Good chance to find out what fits you.
- Look ahead. Our past interns now work at The Dutch Central Bank, ABN AMRO, KPMG, and PWC, or stayed with 5miles. This learning journey can help you get the job you want.
- Be where it’s happening. Join our shared office in the centre of Amsterdam and meet other start ups.
- Be rewarded. The internship fee is EUR 500 per month (based on full time work).
- Daily fuel. We offer daily lunch and unlimited coffee.
The position is for 6 months, 3 to 5 days per week. If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you need more information, reach out to Bart, at +31 6 408 945 53.
Start date: flexible - the sooner, the better Apply today!
Learning is life-long. 5miles is designed to help you make effective learning a daily habit, one that supports your professional goals, and helps you build your own success.
We give you the way, all you need is the will.