Join 5miles and enable others to improve
It is our passion to build a world where professionals and organizations learn daily in an inspiring, fun and effective way. 5miles is now at the forefront of online Excel and analytical skills development. Our clients are among the top companies in the Fortune 500.
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your visual design and product management skills? 5miles provides you with an excellent environment to bring your ideas into practice.
As the lead graphic designer, you'll jump from ideas, to sketches, to wireframes, to graphic design, and then work with our developers to make your ideas come to life in our innovative online learning platform. Our dynamic and spirited work environment just happens to include great coffee, free lunch, epic team events and the buzz that comes from trying something new every day.
- Have extensive experience creating user friendly web applications, preferably SAAS
- Are flexible, proactive, and can distinguish between what is incidental and fundamental
- Are experienced in all phases of product development and working towards deadlines
- Are an advocate for the user
- Have at least five years of experience in a UX/UI designer role
- Develop flowcharts to describe the end-to-end user experience
- Collaborate with the product and software teams to enhance the user’s experience
- Develop design wireframes and specifications to help improve the website design
- Create high-quality visual designs for the web application as well as other materials
- Conduct user interaction surveys and communicate your findings to the rest of the team
- 2-month minimum assignment, preferably longer
- Part time, 2-3 days per week minimum
- An energetic, boundary-pushing team to support and work with you
- Excellent growth opportunities in a fast-growing company
- An inspiring office in the centre of Amsterdam
- A competitive market salary (EUR 40-50k) based on a 40-hour contract
If you recognise yourself in this profile, we'd love to hear from you! Apply by sending us your CV and cover letter.